Garments are produced on demand, as per specifications of your order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for us to create and process your order. Unfortunately due to high shipping costs, we cannot ship outside of the United States at this time.
Donate to the APL
- americanpartyoflabor (at) gmail.com
- EMEP Chairwoman Selma Gürkan Will Be On Trial Because of Criticising AKP’s War Policies October 8, 2018Originally published in Evrensel (10/08/2018) The Labour Party (EMEP) Chairwoman Selma Gürkan will be on trial, on October 9, because of criticising the Erdoğan government’s war policies. Turkish government started a military intervention in Afrin in January 2018; fanning the... Read More ›
- Democrats Put Cowardice On Display With Supreme Court Confirmation October 7, 2018“And so, the “enlightened” judges of constitutional states are fulminating against all participation of people’s representatives in legal procedure.” -V.I. Lenin When Brett Kavanaugh was nominated by President Trump to fill the empty seat on the Supreme Court, yet another dividing line... Read More ›
- On the 50th Anniversary of the Tlatelolco Massacre: 1968-2018, Let us Raise the Flags of the Student Movement October 2, 2018Originally published by the Unión de la Juventud Revolucionaria de México, found here. Translated by Red Phoenix staff. During the 1960s, the government at the time claimed that the country was moving relentlessly toward economic modernity. They called the crumbs that capitalism... Read More ›
- EMEP: Declaration On Economic Crisis In Turkey October 2, 2018YEP is the proof of a plan to make the public pay for the crisis President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and many government representatives of Turkey, deny the crisis triggered by the drop in the value of Turkish Lira as “foreign... Read More ›
- Interview: Ernesto A. on the Alienation of Disability September 30, 2018Torn between the influence of gangs, drug dealers, prostitutes, thieves, and ethically depraved financial opportunities, Ernest set the goal of Honest Work for himself because he saw the destruction that desperate criminality entailed.
- EMEP Chairwoman Selma Gürkan Will Be On Trial Because of Criticising AKP’s War Policies October 8, 2018